Home Energy Advisor
Braintree, MA 02184Full-timeSalary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Environmental Construction Objective Inc. (ECO) is seeking an experienced Home Energy Advisor!
As a Mass Save Home Performance Contractor ECO provides qualified residence of Massachusetts with Home Energy Audits creating affordable customized energy solutions to improve the efficiency, quality, safety and comfort of their home.
As a Home Energy Advisor, you will perform Home Energy Audits virtually, as well as in person to thoroughly evaluate how energy efficient the home is. A Mass Save Home Energy Audit provides homeowners with no-cost energy-saving products, a customized home energy report, and access to rebates and incentives. Advisors make recommendations for insulation, air sealing and HVAC after which ECO then helps the homeowners act on these offerings to help reduce their energy consumption, save money, and be more comfortable in their home.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with the Mass Save Home Energy Services Program. ECO is looking for the right candidate to help the company grow and eventually transition into a leadership role.
To apply, please send your resume along with a cover letter detailing your experience.
· Prior experience as a Mass Save Home Energy Advisor
· Self-driven and ability to work unsupervised remotely
· Team Player with integrity who is outgoing and personable
· Strong customer service skills with the ability to effectively communicate benefits to homeowners
· Strong interest and passion for building science and energy efficiency
· Comfortable going into basements, attics and crawl spaces
· Proficiency with computers and office programs
· Ability to pass background check and drug screening
· Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
· 2 Year college degree
· BPI Building Analyst Professional and or Envelope Professional certification. If no certification must be able to obtain within 6 months of hire.
· 2-5 years’ experience in residential construction, energy conservation, environmental studies, HVAC, building diagnostics, air infiltration reduction and sidewall and attic insulation
· Paid Time Off
· Heath, Dental and Life Insurance
· Matching 401K Retirement
· Starting Salary: $50-75k Depending on Experience and Qualifications
Job Type: Full-time
· Mass Save Home Auditing: 1 year (Required)