Energy Assessment? If you’re not exactly sure what that is, we’re here to help.
If you’re a homeowner or a renter and the idea of saving money each year makes you smile, then read on.
We want our customers to fully understand the experience they’ll receive when they book a Home Energy Assessment through Environmental Construction Objective. Outside of maintaining social distancing and PPE requirements, your home assessment will include the following
- A customized energy report tailored specifically to your home
- Energy-saving products recommended during your assessment delivered at no cost, such as:
- ENERGY STAR® LED light bulbs
- Advanced power strips
- Low-flow shower heads
- Faucet aerators
- Efficient thermostats
- 75-100% off approved insulation improvements
- No-cost targeted air sealing
- Generous rebates of up to $2,750 on qualifying energy-efficient heating, cooling, and water heating equipment
- The opportunity to apply for 0% HEAT Loan financing for eligible upgrades
Does this sound right for you and your home? Don’t hesitate! Contact us today to schedule your Energy Assessment.